Friday, September 4, 2009

My favorite fictional hero


The hero I would like to introduce is Green Arrow!


He is my most favorite hero, aside from pretzelman, whom i couldn't get a picture of. Anyways, he's my favorite hero because he is rich, he can shoot arrows with extreme accuracy, he doesn't have any superpowers, and he is extremely agile.


To me, the green arrow is just plain awesome, because I pretty much just want to be him. He has every single object I could possibly want, the artillery, the money, and the ability. He rocks hard in fights!

3 comments:

  1. Thats So cool, i never knew he was rich. Didn't he work with the Green Lantern Befor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, what about Forge, Wolverine and that guy from Heroes you mention in your 30 Things blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all cool, but I still would love to be rich.

    ReplyDelete