Wednesday, September 2, 2009

30 things you didn't know about me


1. I am a 13 year old boy.
2. I listen to 20 year old Metallica music.
3. I love all sort of games, preferably FPS games.
4. I eat steak really easily, as it's my favorite food.
5. I love going on any computers, as long as they're fast.
6. My two most favorite fast food restaurants are Johnny Rockets and Burger King.
7. I used to live in Monterey.
8. I'm Filipino, White, Spanish, and Brazilian.
9. I take a martial art know as Tang Soo Do.
10. I like explosions a whole lot.
11. I live in a family of soon to be 6.
12. I am A martial arts Blue belt.
13. I was baptised in the Phillippines as a Catholic.
14. I want to become a physicist when I grow up, so I can destroy the universe, one atom at a time.
15. I believe in more than one god.
16. I had two pets in my family.
17. I am not able to eat fish, other than tuna.
18. I currently go to high tech high media arts school.
19. I play runescape as a current game.
20. I have climbed up Yosemite falls.
21. I have experience with woodworking and drywall.
22. I am probably on the computer right now.
23. My favorite superhero would be either forge, wolverine, or that asian guy from Heroes who can turn back time, or go into the future.
24. I am a little good at art, like drawing mechs or the sort.
25. I absolutely love the game Guitar Hero: Metallica.
26. In my life, I have seen two major car accidents.
27. The only things I am scared of are the reanimated dead, or "zombies".
28. My favorite color is blue. (kind of usual :\)
29. I am interested in coding computers.
30. I'm a couch potato.

4 comments:

  1. Hey iKnow you!haha follow me k?!

    -iLli =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. *notices all your martial arts training* Remind me to not piss you off... lol
    oh and one more thing... Save the Cones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta check out Runescape one day. So many students are on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Note: i stopped playing runescape almost a month ago.

    ReplyDelete