Monday, April 26, 2010

Food Inc & My Ishmael, My Ideas


So far, in My Ishmael, What has struck me is the fact that it says we are all destroying the planet, when not all of us have. It says directly in the book that we have to directly change the nature of humans, rather than to change the planet to our will. This is the same in Food inc., but it is more directed towards the big businesses and farmers than the humans themselves. I agree with these concepts because i think that people have become even more corrupted in the last 2000 years, and need to change over this. I can apply these ideas to the real world by joining in on other people trying to change other people for the sake of this planet. My Little brother, a family member of mine, thought that this is strange because he would never think of the world like this. in fact, he was already into stocks and jobs before i even got interested.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you made this post your own by going off on your own idea. However, the original blog post idea was that you talked to someone about the idea of GMOs and other ideas spoken about in the movie Food Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with what you are saying, one main point that you talked about and I agree with is when you said and I quote " people have become even more corrupted in the last 2000 years. " Good job.. :)

    ReplyDelete