Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Time Traveler's Pillar


Project Description

This project was about finding out about a certain aspect of the culture, such as four general ancient history subjects. These subjects were one of these: Art and Architecture, Science and Technology, Religion, and Government.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Process

1. First, we drew a quick sketch of something that would be related to your pillar.
2. Next, we showed the teacher(s) our designs and got them approved.
3. Then, we got some paint and painted out our design the pillar that we chose, art and architecture, science and technology, etc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reflection

1. From this project, I learned to paint a little better, and I learned to think from the angle at which the past artists had thought of art.
2. A challenge I encountered was time, because I couldn't speed up time on the paint drying, and that made me kind of blot the paint on there.
3. If I could change it, I would attempt to change the colors I used, because my painting was a little messy and made the picture too dark.
4. This will help me later by helping me think about the civilization more than usually would.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment